Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Take Over, The Breaks Over

It seems like I have not been on a bike in ages, however true it may be. This past week I spent most of my time on Cape Cod, hanging out with my girlfriend and some other friends. The week before I was studying till my head hurt for my exam (which I passed by the way, so it all paid off). Now with the break over its time to get back to work on the bike, and get ready for the rest of the season. I have a list of races to choose from between collegiate, Root 66 races, and perhaps even some cycle cross races. The real bummer of the whole situation is that the next cumulative exam (and my last if I pass) for school happens to be the weekend of collegiate regionals, which kills my chances of any sort of high overall placement, so I will have to focus on winning other races throughout the season. I will hopefully have it all planned out in the next week and I will post it on the side will all of my previous races. ttfn.

2 comments:

idon'tremembereatingcorn said...

found your blog via UMBRC website. I'm a grad student in Kinesiology. I plan on racing the collegiate races this season. Would somebody to get out and train with. Give me a shout when you go out. rhyldahl@kin.umass.edu

Anonymous said...

What a great way to recoup after another exam - The Cape!! I'm sure the company was the big plus!!
Take care - Love, Mom xoxoxoxoxo