Friday, April 2, 2010

Rest Week!

This week is a glorious rest week, after four hard weeks I get to tone it down and have some easy riding. This comes at a good time in the weather, as it rained and rained the first half of the week. This upcoming weekend is supposed to be the best yet, and with Caroline visiting I am sure we will make the most of it! For example, this may not have to do with great weather, but Caroline and I will be making our way to the Hadley Sugar Shack this morning. A sugar shack is a New England fixture where they make maple surip on the spot and you can order delicious breakfast items!

On another note, I was reading some articles this week and came across the the winner of the first Tour de France, hosted back in 1903. I was thinking that I should grow my mustache in the style that this man sports:
I mean lets be honest, if a mustache like that can get you around France that fast, I would have to imagine that it would be great for the trails!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Mike, I agree you should grow a handlebar on your face, It may be a improvement??
Love to read emMike keep it up.
Love Dad

Kelly Bartlett said...

Well I just don't think your little peach fuzz could grow into a mustache like that...sorry :)