Friday, December 12, 2008

Cross Country Skis

I got some cross country skis today! I got the Fischer Outbounds, they should be good for me because they are a backcountry (off the beaten path) model with a metal edge, so this should allow me to take them most places, and the metal edge should help with going down the hilly terrain over here in Massachusetts. They are resting in my closet for me, as all we have for precipitation is some freezing rain, but when they snow hits I will be ready to take them out for a spin! The picture below does not do them justice, but they look a lot like skis. haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you wont have any problem using them here in michigan!
You got skis bots and ploes right?
See you next week.
Dad

Mike said...

I was planning on using flipflops, glue, and twigs for boots, bindings, and poles, but they recommended that I get some real equipment, so I caved....

Anonymous said...

You can sure tell who you took after in the spelling department! Well so much for the surprise Christmas present:)
XOXOXOXOXOXO