Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goodbye Cycletherapy, Hello Bikers Edge

I am happy to announce that for the 2009 season I will be riding on the Bikers Edge Cycling Team. The team is based out of the Bikers Edge bike shop in Bristol, CT . I went down to meet the team manager Matt and the owner Bob in December and I was really impressed with the shop, so I took a bunch of pictures and made a panaromic shot showing the lower level (if you click on it you can see it better):

Although I am very excited about the new team I am sad to leave the Cycletherapy Racing Team. I had two good years on the team, and many good years with teh bike shop. I would like to thank everyone involved for the great experience, especially the shop owner Ernie, who helped me get my first racing bike and was very supportive throughout my time there. I hope the team continues to grow and improve, and I look forward to stopping by the shop when I head home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice entry Mike. Love the new format of the blog. Really looks like you got a Pro web site going not a blog!
I hope Ernie see's this. He really has been a big help to you, and i'm sure he would appreciate you recognizing that.
Onward and upward, good luck with the new team. I'm sure you will do great for them as well.
Love Dad

Chris Aten said...

Hey Dude, nice Blog! I just read that you did 4 hours on the trainer. That's tough stuff. I have luckily been riding about half of my long rides outside and then riding the second half inside. This saves me from insanity... Keep up the good work man. Let me know if you try out the paleo diet (I heard you talking to Nick) or anything like that, I'm still tweaking it a bit.

Caroline said...

I love the new layout! Your dad's right, it looks much more professional.

Can't wait to see you soon :-)