Sunday, December 7, 2008

Training Update

The past two weeks have been a mix of trainer and some outside road biking. On the indoor front I have watched some good movies such as Sin City and Office Space to name some highlights. On the outdoor front I have been braving the mildly cold weather, a few rides below 40 and one ride below 32. I have also found this great climb about ten minutes from my house, its about 1000 ft of vertical gain and it runs along this great stream. So the whole way up you ride next to this New England river with lots of little waterfalls and other obstacles.
We got our first snowfall last night and today so outdoor riding is going to get a little scarce, looks like I am going to have to get some crosstraining in!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does snowmobiling at christmas count for cross training?
Talk to you soon.
Dad