Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Mud

So the past few days have been pretty good on the bike, well at least in theory. On Sunday I decided to head over to the famous Quabbin reservoir, never heard of it you say, well prabley not, but its a big lake down the road. The ride was very hilly and very windy, but I made it back home in one piece, and 70 miles under my belt. Along the way I stopped in front of this neat church to snap a shot.

In other news I got back late from work today but I decided to just head out on the bike for a few minutes before it got dark. In doing this I somehow decided to take a right and not a left, and then took the wooden bridge into the woods. I tooled around and it was not that bad, dry in most spots with only a few wet areas. As you can see below, I got my first mud of the season on the bike.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, did you stop in to say a prayer in that neat church? It would have been nice to go in and just check it out. Sounds like you spend most of your free time biking. Sorry I didn't get to see you the week-end you were home, maybee next time.
Love,
Grandma F

Anonymous said...

time for a new post!